Media Post Ideas
Exploring the Benefits of Instagram for Business in 2023
48 Social Media Post Ideas
Growing your business with Social Media
Social media is an exciting way to reach out to your audience and build your brand. But with so many different types of social media posts out there, it can be hard to know where to start. Here are some ideas to help you get the most out of your social media posts:
- Share eye-catching visuals: Photos, videos, GIFs, and illustrations can help draw attention to your post and make it more memorable.
- Ask questions: Try asking your followers a question related to your post to encourage engagement and discussion.
- Share your story: People love to hear stories, so why not share some of your own? Tell your followers about an experience you’ve had, or a valuable lesson you’ve learned.
- Offer tips and advice: Everyone loves to learn something new, so why not share some tips or advice related to your industry or niche?
- Offer exclusive deals: Offering exclusive deals or discounts to your followers is a great way to encourage engagement and keep them coming back for more.
- Like, Share, and Comment: It’s very important to get involved. Like and share other people’s posts and remember to comment something useful when you can.
By following these tips, you’ll be sure to create exciting and engaging posts that your followers will love. So why not give it a try.
48 Social Media Post Ideas
- A poll for your followers
- Photos of your employees
- A video promo for one of your products
- Content that your customers have created
(related to your business)
- Case studies from customers
- A link to your newest blog post
- A behind the scenes video of your business
- Company accomplishments and milestones
- A link to an older blog post
- An infographic
- Valuable information from other influencers
- A tutorial video on a common problem
- A tip or trick that will solve a simple challenge
- Inspirational quotes
- Inspirational images
- Information about upcoming events
- Customer reviews
- Historical info related to your business
- Company culture posts (photos, behind the
- Industry related news
- A question for your followers to answer
- Holiday-related posts
- An answer to a commonly asked question
- Links to free resources
- Job listings
- Hiring announcements
- Live videos
- Links to promote email signups
- Inviting your customers to ask any questions
- Asking for customer feedback
- Product reviews
- An industry-related statistic
- Promotion of a partner business
- A comment on a trending topic
- Links to valuable tools
- A day in the life post (CEO, COO, etc.)
- Favourite product recommendations
- Links to sales and specials
- Photos from recent company events
- Thank your followers for something
- Expert insights into a topic
- A weekly round-up of helpful resources
- A sneak peek at something that’s coming
- An industry-related prediction
- A creative use for one of your products
- Promote your products and services
Get Your Instagram Hashtag Research & Comprehensive Report on How To Grow Your Instagram Account
Need Help With Instagram?
Comprehensive Hashtag Research
We can help with researching the best and most appropriate hashtags for your Instagram account.
We provide you with a list of Hashtags specific to your account and guide you on how to use them for your page.
We will send you a detailed report showing you how you can optimize and grow your profile.
People find you because of your hashtags. Instagram’s algorithms use them to identify the right audience for your account, and it helps get you more followers.
Ask us about Hashtags research here.
Best Times To Post
Below are supposedly the best times to post on each social media channel, we generally use these times, but you can experiment yourself to see what works best for you.
In a recent study by HubSpot, probably the best time to post on Facebook would be the early morning, about 8 am to 9 am, and then 12 pm and 3 pm GMT.
HubSpot says for Twitter, the best times are Tuesday and Thursday from 9 am to 12 am GMT, and peak times are Wednesday from 1 am to 3 pm.
HubSpot again say posting on Instagram for the best engagement is Monday to Friday from 11 to 12. But Tuesdays between 11 am to 2 pm is a good time.
LinkedIn is used for business. The best times to post on LinkedIn are Wednesday, 8 am to 10 am. Thursday 9 am and 1 pm to 2 pm and Friday at 9 am.
Not everyone uses Pinterest, but you should. The best times for Pinterest seems to be Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 12 pm, 6:17 PM, and 8:02 PM.
Best times are Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. They also say that Mondays and Tuesdays are also a great time for Google My Business, again, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
A Few Posting Ideas
Want to create social media posts that stand out from the crowd? Here are some expert tips and tricks to elevate your game. 🚀📈🧵
1/ Start with a clear objective.
What do you want your post to achieve? Increase engagement? Drive traffic to your website? Whatever it is, make sure you have a specific goal in mind before you start crafting your post.
2/ Understand your audience.
Who are you trying to reach with your post? What are their interests and pain points? Use this information to tailor your message and make your post more relevant to your target audience.
3/ Keep it simple.
Social media users have short attention spans, so make sure your post gets straight to the point. Use clear language and avoid jargon or complex terminology.
4/ Use eye-catching visuals.
Images and videos are more likely to grab people’s attention than plain text. Use high-quality visuals to make your post more appealing and memorable.
5/ Test and iterate.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with different types of posts and see what works best for your audience. Use analytics to track your performance and make tweaks and improvements over time. With these tips in mind, you’ll be well on your way to creating social media posts that get results. Happy posting! 🎉
Creative social media posts examples
You should search for catchy product launch social media posts to get some ideas
For 100 social media post ideas, check this; blog.sagipl.com/social-media-post-content-ideas
For social media post examples, try these examples; instagram.com/ukbusinesslistings, also useful for social media post ideas for small business